Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mojo Madness Winners {Week 81}

Before I get to the winners announcement, I just wanted to let you know if you needed some mid-week mojo and some more chances to win free stamps, check out the Verve April Release Week Challenges going on now through Friday. I've designed 3 new sketches plus a color challenge and anyone is welcome to play along. Click here for all the details. Okay, back to our winners announcement. :)

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

Wow! So many GORGEOUS entries for last week's contest! Y'all sure know how to pour on the mojo! The judging gets harder and harder every time! I get a little teary when I see so many wonderful creations out there made with my little sketches.

Once all the picks came in from the Mojo Makers, I threw in a few of my own faves to round it out to our Top 20 Finalists. You can check all 20 gorgeous creations out in the slideshow at the bottom of this post. Next, it was up to me to narrow down those 20 mojo-licious cards to my favorite seven. Not easy, my friends, but here are this month's mojo WINNERS....


A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#24 Mandy
#135 JanTink
#213 Chris
#271 Robin
#329 Janelle
#340 anamarie
#411 Rebecca

Congrats girls! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! We're releasing a few new sets on Friday night, so feel free to wait to make your decisions. Or, if you're placing an order, just leave a note in the order comments that you're a mojo winner and which set you'd like, and I'll include it when your order ships.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries!




Until next time.... Stamp Happy!